Thursday, 26 February 2015

I'm the night sky

Firstly, I'm aware of the spacing issues in this post, it's super annoying but there's nothing I can do so please excuse the grossness :( 
   
Kaylee from The Style Unknown nominated me for the Liebster Award!

The rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
-Answer the questions given by the nominator
-Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
-Notify all the bloggers you nominate
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
-What does your last text say?
"I'm just going to look it up online now !!" Yes. Very exciting.
-What's your dream pet? (Animal doesn't have to be domesticated)
A pug, or a hairless cat, or maybe two rats. I would say unicorn but my garden is too small.
What's the most played song on your ipod/iphone?
Apparently my most played song is Full Moon by The Black Ghosts. I'm not sure how accurate that is though?
-How's your week been?
It's Thursday and this week is going so quickly. It's been good because I haven't had tooo much homework and I've actually had fun things on, like music meetings and practices and birthdays, happy times
-If you had a time machine, where would you go?
I actually don't know. I'm not really someone who thinks much about the past so I guess I'd have to go to the future. Yup I'd go to the year 3000 to see if they really have triple breasted women.
-Describe one of your most embarrassing childhood memories
 This probably isn't the most embarrassing but I remember the shame of having to stand up in assembly, aged about 9, to receive my  5 metres swimming certificate when everyone else in my year got much further (as in hundreds of metres further) and it was just a massive cringe.
-Tell me about a food/meal that you 'd never get tired of and could eat everyday
I love food. This is kind of random but I'm going to choose a main course of green Pringles followed by mango, and I'd drink banana milkshake.
-I just served you with the best yo mamma joke of all TIME. What's your response?
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH good one". I'll leave it up to you to decide whether that is sarcasm or insane enthusiasm, I don't even know.
-What is/are your ultimate goal(s) for the future?
I'm not actually a very ambitious person. Without using the cliche of "I just want to be happy", I guess I want to do something with my life that I love and that makes me excited. I want to make art and music, have a family, and a house where I can decorate and display all my clutter. I want my relationship with God to get deeper and stronger, and I want to, in some small way, make a positive difference in the world. Also I want to travel and go on many road trips, specifically to Iceland. I also want to go to gigs.
-Describe your aesthetic/style
Contrast-y, if that's a thing. I'm either dressed like a rainbow or a funeral, like a granny or a 7 year old, or a mixture of all of them pretty much.

Yes I broke the rules and skipped a question cause I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO RULES. 

 
I think all the blogs I read have probably already been nominated but I'll just go ahead anyway:


Here are your questions: 

 - If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would you choose? (You get to have unlimited copies of this outfit, ya know, for hygiene's sake)
- Which Disney character are you most like and why?
- What has been the best thing that has happened to you today?
- What song would you choose to be the theme tune to your life?
- If you could spend a day hanging out with three people, dead or alive, present day or from the past, who would you pick?
- If you were Prime Minister or President of your country, what would you want to change?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- If you could choose one famous artist throughout history to paint/create your portrait, who would you want to do it?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
- What was the last thing you got really excited about?
- Do you have a favourite word?
Thank you, Kaylee! That was fun, and you 11 chosen ones - I hope you have fun too! In fact, I hope everyone has fun. Fun is good.

I'm casually dropping in photos of my new jeans throughout this post because they're so darn photogenic! They're new to me, but I bought them from a vintage shop (this one I mentioned before) and they're Levi's woop woop. Basically I was just sick of buying the same cheap pair of jeans from Primark that would get holes in EVERY TIME, also these just look fab.

     
                             

 I'm hypnotised by this gif. I don't know who these sassy women are or where they're from but they are my new inspiration in life. Just look at how happy they are.

Also, I discovered CHVRCHES a few days ago, I know I'm late to the party as per usual lol. 

They're really cool. You should check them out. 

 

Laterrrsss, take care of yourselves x

12 comments:

  1. thank you so much for nominating me love xx your aesthetics are so on point tho
    fabulous jeans look fabulous, they sure are photogenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes I think my jeans should actually run this blog xx

      Delete
  2. mom jeans rule - I have a growing collection and they go with everything! CHVRCHES are rad, "gun" is my favourite x

    www.weallscreamforicedreams.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom jeans forever! Yeah I love that one too, I love Night Sky, as you can tell from the title of this post haha x

      Delete
  3. Mom jeans are my aesthetic. And always will be. I am in love with chvrches, I saw them at an acoustic gig last fall, aww I'm so chummed you love them too. yayayayay (also thank you for your nomination, so pumped to answer your questions aww)

    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you saw chvrches? That. is. so. awesome. Yaaay I'm excited to read your answers!

      Delete
  4. OMG Thank you very much for nominating me! I really appreciate this <3
    I just asked your questions here: http://cccsfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/a-clockwork-orange.html#comment-form I found them very original and interesting, it was a bit hard for me answering, but I did!
    Your pants are very cool, I love how they look with the Maleficient t-shirt and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found them interesting, reading your answers made me smile! :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I loved reading your answers, man! Mom jeans are the best and yours are super nice, Levi's mom jeans are always super nice. I appreciate that gif a little too much, but oh man, it's honestly the best thing ever. Also, chvrches are awesome! Thank you again for nominating me! <3333 x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Victory!! Yep mom jeans are the best, or second best behind the gif ladies haha xx

    ReplyDelete